Job Title: City:
Murray Max Technical Director Job Description Posted 3-21-2016
Murray Max Soccer seeks the right coach for this time in our growth to become our Technical Director.
This individual will be a coach who has the passion and leadership abilities to continue the tradition of excellence that our programs have enjoyed over the last 20 plus years. We require a coach who is innovative and can envision, develop and implement cutting edge ideas.
The Technical Director is responsible for leading the daily operations and technical staff of all Murray Max Soccer player and coach development programs, competitions and leagues. The Technical Director will work closely and collaboratively with the Board of Directors to build out our educational programs to ensure the progress of player and coaching development.
The Technical Director is expected to play a dynamic leadership role including, but not limited to, the following areas
- Supporting the continuous improvement of best practice governance and operating systems
- Addressing the frequent changes in the soccer landscape by adjusting plans and programs accordingly
- Following and implementing policies and systems that foster management openness and transparency, with an ultimate goal of creating a seamless soccer opportunity system for members
- The Technical Director will report to Murray Max Board of Directors and maintain a collaborative working relationship with the staff and volunteers.
- The Technical Director will need to balance the demands of this multi-faceted set of relationships.
- The Technical Director will oversee tryouts each season
- The Technical Director will oversee the Academy program
- The Technical Director will assist with the Max Cup Tournament
- The Technical Director will assist field reservation and usage
- The Technical Director will interview and hire additional trainers as needed
The Technical Director leads and manages the technical department and all programs within the department.
The Technical Director is responsible for playing a vibrant and creative leading role in the implementation of Murray Max’s Technical Development Plan.
The Technical Director must ensure that the long-range strategy achieves Murray Max’s mission, and that consistent and timely progress toward that goal is achieved by continuously evaluating effectiveness and currency of existing programs and suggesting potential changes.
Specific Objectives and Areas of Development for the Technical Director to initially focus on:
· Create a comprehensive Technical Development Plan and curriculum which encompasses Murray Max’s mission
· Oversee and guide the philosophy and pathways for the development of Murray Max Soccer players at all levels of the game.
· Maintain the clear philosophy and pathway to guide all programs, practices and decision laid out by the Technical Development Plan.
· Develop and implement future guidelines, based on sound principles, on the balance between training and competition at the different stages of development
· Deliver the objectives of the Technical Development Plan in an effective manner
· Maintain procedures for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the Technical Development Plan
· Facilitate clubs, leagues and affiliations by strengthening their structures
· Ensure that the Technical Development Plan is a core element of Murray Max’s mission for the future Increase the quality and quantity of coaches through an extensive program of education, training and resources at all levels
· Maintain and fully implement all of the education courses outlined in the Technical Development Plan
· Increase the number and distribution of educational opportunities to Murray Max coaches, players, and parents.
· Maintain a clear development structure for emerging talent
· Implement partnership with relevant affiliates
· Develop the capacities (technical, tactical, mental, physical, personal, lifestyle) of players to reach the highest level of play to maximize the possibility of further opportunities
· Constantly monitor trends within the game and within the sport
· U.S. Soccer C License (Valid) at a minimum
· Excellent people skills, including strong consultative facilitation, listening, and decision making skills
· Ability to, and comfortable with, working with multiple supervisory and/or collaborative bodies
· Excellent computer skills (Power Point, Key note etc.)
· Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to attract, motivate and develop staff and leadership volunteers
· Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
· Outstanding public speaking skills
· Proven track record of providing strategic direction in a collaborative manner, (i.e. inspiring and implementing a Shared Vision)
· Experience with budget responsibility for a minimum of $500,000
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
· Experience with youth soccer and/or youth-centered organizations
· Proven track record of success coaching and developing teams
To Apply for This Position Electronic submissions are required to be considered for this position and only complete submissions will be considered. Send a cover letter addressing your desire, availability and qualifications for the position, a resume and list of three professional references toPresident@murraymax.com
Candidate screening will be ongoing until the position is filled. Murray Max Soccer is an equal opportunity employer.
Forza Futbol Club is searching for a coach with the potential to coach one or two teams:
· Minimum of National D License
· Previous Experience of Coaching
· Strong ability to communicate with players and parents
· Willingness to follow a set curriculum
· Full Equipment Provided For All Teams
· Future Licenses (Including travel and accommodation) paid for
· Continued education within the club
· Widest range of player support programs for players and coaches in the state
· $600 per month for National D License $850 per month for C license and above
· All Indoor Winter Training Space Provided At The Forza Fieldhouse (Completion date of October 1st 2013)
Director Of Coaching- Competition
Forza Futbol Club
Office: 801 298 4625