Utah Youth Soccer Association (UYSA) is a non-profit organization providing opportunities
throughout Utah for youth soccer players of all ages, playing abilities, and commitment levels.
With educated and USSF or NSCAA licensed coaches, USSF certified referees, insured players, organized leagues, and sanctioned member organizations, UYSA is the largest and most dynamic youth sports organization in Utah.
Reaching over 45,000 players across the state, UYSA is the only soccer organization in Utah that offers a diverse range of services
and innovative programs to meet the needs of a membership with varied abilities, backgrounds, and financial means.
Through an active governing board, responsive and professional office staff, and caring volunteers with knowledge of and love for the game, UYSA provides the following:
- Coach background checks, education, and licensing;
- Member insurance;
- Player & Team Registration;
- League scheduling and management;
- Recreational and Competitive levels of play;
- Olympic Development Program;
- TOP Soccer for kids with disabilities;
- 2 National Championship qualifying tournaments as well as sanctioned local tournaments;
- National membership in US Youth Soccer and United States Soccer Federation.
Play at your level, your pace, your choice - UYSA can meet your needs.
UYSA is sanctioned by the U.S. Soccer Federation and US Youth Soccer to be the governing body of soccer in Utah.