Utah Youth Soccer Association
is a non-profit corporation established January 9, 1978 and holds tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. The organization is also considered a charitable institution under the Utah State Tax Commission code. As a result, the Association is not operated for personal or corporate gain; rather, it is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors solely for the benefit of Utah's children.
With educated and USSF or NSCAA licensed coaches, USSF certified referees, insured players, organized leagues, and sanctioned member organizations, UYSA is the largest and most dynamic youth sports organization in Utah.
Reaching over 50,000 players across the state, UYSA is the only soccer organization in Utah that offers a diverse range of services and innovative programs to meet the needs of a membership with varied abilities, backgrounds, and financial means.
Through an active governing board, responsive and professional office staff, and caring volunteers with knowledge of and love for the game, UYSA provides the following:
- Coach background checks, education, and licensing
- Member insurance
- Player & Team Registration
- League scheduling and management
- Recreational and Competitive levels of play
- Olympic Development Program
- TOP Soccer for kids with disabilities
- 2 National Championship qualifying tournaments as well as sanctioned local tournaments
- National membership in US Youth Soccer and United States Soccer Federation
Play at your level, your pace, your choice
UYSA can meet your needs.
UYSA is sanctioned by the U.S. Soccer Federation and US Youth Soccer to be the governing body of soccer in Utah. We are also recognized by the U.S. Olympic Committee as the governing body for youth soccer in our state.