U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) Coaching Education Presented by UYSA
USSF E License
USSF E License Dates
Click on dates below for course details and registration information.
*No new courses will be opened until ALL courses are completely full. Please note there is LIMITED space available for each course. If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a specific county; please email: email@example.com
USSF E License Courses Summer 2013
Salt Lake County - June 3rd, 4th, 6th and 8th (FULL)
Davis/Weber County - June 10th, 11th, 13th and 15th (FULL)
Cache County - June 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd (Dates are changed due to Mens National Team game at Rio Tinto)
Utah County - June 24th, 25th, 27th and 29th (FULL)
USSF E License Courses Winter 2013
Salt Lake County - December 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th
Davis/Weber County - December 9th, 10th, 12th and 14th
Cache County - December 16th, 17th, 19th and 21st
Utah County - December 16th, 17th, 19th and 21st
*Dates are subject to change based on availbility of facilities.
Pre-course Assignments & Manuals
Laws of the Game Assignment
U.S. Soccer Lesson Plan Form
E License Survey
The location where the course is held is not arranged until closer to the course date. Once the location is arranged, the date information will become an active link you can click on, and it will list the location, dates, times, fee, and contact information.
If the date is not an active link yet, this means a location has not yet been established, so please check back to the site soon for the information.
The "E" License is designed for the parent/coach who may or may not have any previous soccer playing or coaching experience. The curriculum focuses on the development of the player, both individually and as part of the team. The emphasis will be to build on the player's technical development by applying tactical concepts within a team environment.
• To prepare coaches working with players ages U10 - U14 years old by expanding their knowledge and understanding of the technical and tactical demands of the game and the development process necessary for players these ages.
• To provide an understanding of practical coaching methodology and the framework necessary to prepare players and a team for competition.
• To prepare coaches for whom this represents their final coaching course, as well as, those who plan to pursue an advanced US Soccer Federation State and/or National License.
Curriculum (18 hours):
Classroom / Theory
• Methods of Coaching, Team Management, Tactics, Laws of the Game, and Care and Prevention of Injuries.
Field / Practical
Comprehensive Assessment & Review
• Practical Field Test
• $125.00 UYSA Members
- • (additional charges may apply depending on location)
- Prerequisites - Candidates must be 16 years old