U.S. Soccer Coaching Education Presented by UYSA
Coaches in Utah are required to attend 2 IN PERSON Grassroots courses.
In order to obtain a Grassroots License to coach in Utah the following STEPS must be completed
- Make an account in U.S. Soccer's Digital Coaching Center (DCC)
- Introduction to Grassroots Coaching (free) in the Digital Coaching Center must be complete. It is a pre-requisite for the Grassroots 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11.
- Register for the wait list of 2 corresponding Grassroots IN PERSON courses (courses hosted by the same entity) in the Digital Coaching Center (DCC) with U.S. Soccer. ?
- Each course will be $60, for a total of $120.
- Links for Utah Course are posted on this page (scroll down) they will not be published live in the DCC, you must click the Links below to register.
- If no course are available, please join the NOTIFICATION LIST to receive an email when registration opens (this is NOT a wait list)
(NOT A WAIT LIST)
Please sign up on the google form, you will receive an email telling you when a course opens for registration. Please keep in mind this is not a wait list, it will not give you a spot in a course, you must register and pay before you are enrolled in a course.
U.S. Soccer Grassroots 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11 REGISTRATION LINKS
Courses hosted by a Member Organization can be attended by any coach, the host organization has an opportunity to register first. Please contact your club if they are hosting for registration details.
- Click the Links, it will direct you to US Soccer's Learning Center (in blue for each course)
- Log into your account
- The Course will say it is Sold Out and you can join the wait list, Please join the wait list in both courses.
- Join the Wait List (if it says you are ineligible, please complete the FREE Introduction to Grassroots module.
- You will NOT be accepted in to the Course until you join the wait list on BOTH courses (hosted by the same club)
- To accept your spot in the course, Click these links again or an email from US SOCCER (check Junk) for each course will be sent to you. It is your responsibility to recheck these links within 48 hours to accept your spot and make payment.
- Once your spot is accepted and payment is completed
- You can access your assignments by Clicking on MY COURSES, in your DCC account
- Click on the Assignments TAB
- Assignments due -- Please complete the Introduction to Safe And Healthy Playing Environments BEFORE the course.
- Assignments due --Page of Experience will be talked about in the course, it is due within one week after the course.
- The courses are pass fail and attendance is mandatory.
- Candidates will be given 1 week from the course date to finish all assignments (instructors have one more 1 week to evaluate assignments) or be marked as failed. (2 weeks from the date of course)
- If failed, the candidate will have to register again and pay in full for another course.
REGISTRATION LINKS (Open links in blue)
Please read the registration instructions above
- Heber Valley SC hosted Grassroots In Person 9v9 and Grassroots In Person 11v11 (Heber City) on Friday January 24 & Friday January 31 5:00-9:00 pm (MUST ATTEND BOTH COURSES join the wait list) --
Please ask your club if they can host the Grassroots In Person courses.
have them email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and an application.
**Dates are subject to change based on availability of facilities.
** Late withdrawal from ANY course will result in a partial refund. NO refund will be given the day of the course.
**Please note there is LIMITED space available for each course. Please join the notification email above to receive notice of open registration. (No spots will be held for future courses.)
Coaching License Waiver Information
* A waiver is not a coaching license, the required coaching course must be completed to receive a license.
To receive a waiver the following 3 steps must be completed.
2. To pay your USSF Grassroots License waiver fee $25, click HERE (good for one season, fall or spring, not both)
If you are applying for a D Waiver please email your FILLED OUT APPLICATION to Jenni to get a payment link.
(MUST BE EMAILED TO email@example.com or no waiver will be processed)
****Waiver Application must be emailed in to be processed, allow 48 hours (business days) to be processed. There is no need to send in a copy of receipt or picture of Grassroots Introduction, I can look both of those up when I receive a copy of the Waiver Application.