7 Food Prep Tips for Healthy Meals
Sandy, UT - 08/08/19
Summer is winding down; school is starting and Fall 2019 season is right around the corner. Time is at a premium! We can’t get more of it, so let’s work on some ways to help save it.
Thanks to Intermountain Healthcare, here are 7 Food Prep Tips that are sure to save time and help keep you and your family on track with healthy eating as we make our way into the fall season!
- Buy food storage containers in a variety of sizes.
- Do your meal prepping on a weekend when you have extra time.
- Keep it simple with a familiar recipe.
- Divide your meal up into 1 to 2 cup portions in your containers.
- Store veggies separately for side dishes.
- Use smaller containers for fruits, snacks and breakfast.
- Decide if your meals with go in the freezer or fridge.
For more information on these food prep tips, visit Intermountain Healthcare’s Resource blog: