2015 Development Camps
Youth Development Camps can be both an introduction to the sport of soccer for your child or an excellent way to enhance your competitive player's skills.
WESTMINSTER COLLEGE CAMPS 2015
Westminster’s acclaimed boy’s basketball and girl’s soccer camps are right around the corner. Online registration is now open. We would like to invite you to consider us again this summer as you look for ways to enhance your son or daughter’s summer experience. We take great pride in our camp experience and look forward to having you this summer. Below you will find a link for our online registration. Please do not hesitate to email (email@example.com) or call (801-832-2342). Visit www.westminstergriffins.com/camps for more information.
OREM, Utah -- Utah Valley University men's soccer has announced the dates for this summer's camp schedule, which also includes a Spring Break Camp during April. The summer camps will run from early June into mid-July and will be conducted by UVU's men's soccer staff: head coach Greg Maas and associate head coach Matt Ellinger.
"Our camps are designed to motivate and challenge you to whole new level of personal performance," Maas said. "You will experience a program that will provide you with a higher level of self-confidence, and help you to reach your true potential both on and off of the field."
The Spring Break Camp will take place April 6-9, while summer camp participants will have their choice between one of two separate weeks of camps. Session one runs from June 8-11 while session two will be held July 13-16. The camp is open for boys and girls ages 5-12 as well as ages 13-18. UVU soccer camps are open to any and all entrants.
There will also be Team Camp & Competition from June 22-25. For more information on any UVU Men's Soccer Camps, visit wolverinesoccercamps.com.
The Wolverine Soccer Camps are based around the principle that young players learn and develop skills more quickly when they are having fun. With learning activities and training games, Wolverine Soccer Camps develop individual techniques, skills, and team tactics through creative sessions. Each and every participant will walk away having developed a better appreciation of how to play and think as a total soccer player.
Southern Utah University 2015 Camps
Southern Utah University women’s soccer has announced the dates for their Spring Break Camp during April as well as the Summer Team and Individual Camp in June.
For the Spring Break Camp you can sign up for either April 2-3 or April 3-4. We are providing these two choices to accommodate busy spring soccer schedules. If you would like to customize a schedule, please contact us directly.
Some features of the SUU ID CAMP:
1) Two day camp. We like to really get to know you and spend time with you and let you interact with our players as much as possible.
2) Written evaluations provided. We do this so that the next time we see you play we can evaluate if you have taken our critiques and really worked on your game. Improving yourself is important!
3) Professional combine where we test speed, agility, and explosiveness - athleticism is something we look for.
4) Ropes course. This challenge course showcases your leadership and communication skills. Do you stand out, or does this event expose areas where you can improve?
5) Classroom sessions. A big part of what we do at SUU is being students of the game. We do match analysis and psychological training as a team, and so we incorporate this into our camp environment.
In addition to these five unique activities, we also do training sessions and full field scrimmages with evaluators on hand for each.
The Summer Team and Individual Camp is being held June 15-18. Once again this year there will be 10-12 college coaches on hand from various colleges to run training sessions every day, sit on a Q&A panel, and be accessible to all athletes as they recruit during games twice per day.
Some additional items of interest about the SUU Summer Camp:
1) Classroom Enrichment Sessions. We have sessions available every day that you can choose from to customize your learning experience. These include everything from sports psych, to nutrition, to motivational speakers.
2) High level of competition. Teams come to camp from all over the state of Utah and as far away as Southern California. Individual players in attendance span many states and you are guaranteed to play challenging games, and be pushed in your training sessions.
3) Professional combine where we test speed, agility, and explosiveness - athleticism is something all colleges look for. We use lasers to measure timed events so they are very accurate and can be compared to college programs.
4) Certified Referees are at every game – both JV and Varsity level.
5) High Praise has been given to our camp by every single participating team and player – calling it the best camp in the intermountain area.
6) Efficiency. Our camp has no fillers. You are spending the entire camp doing activities that replicate a collegiate experience, and have a dozen college coaches on hand to provide that environment and give you guidance.
For more information on any SUU Soccer Camps or to Register, visit www.thundersoccercamps.com
University of Utah 2015 Camps
Utah Utes Soccer Camps Now Open for Registration
Train with the Utes this Spring and Summer
Summer is just around the corner. Have you made your plans yet? Utah Utes Soccer Camps are NOW OPEN for registration!
Utah soccer has a full slate of soccer camps and clinics available here at the University of Utah. Join the Utes coaches and players this spring and summer for next-level development and fantastic fun. Most of the camps are conducted in June and July on campus at the University of Utah.
YOUR FAVORITE CAMPS ARE BACK AGAIN
The always-popular Ute Kickers day camps (boys and girls ages 5-12), Advanced Academy (girls ages 9-13) and College Prep Academy (girls entering grades 9 through 12) return again this summer. And the Utes will again host high school teams for the annual High School Match Camp.
Check out the Utah Soccer camp website utahutessoccercamps.com to find out more information.
1 NEW AND EXCITING CAMP ANNOUNCED
There will be a new goalkeeper academy for players looking to step up their game and master the art of goalkeeping. We have two academy age groups and are opening it up to both girls and boys. The GK Training Academy will run on 8 consecutive Fridays from April 10th through May 29th.
Check out the camp website utahutessoccercamps.com for details.
If you have questions or need more information, call us at 801-330-7272 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This summer if fast approaching, so don’t find yourself on the sidelines! We are very excited to get the ball rolling with you all.
WSP NIKE SOCCER CAMPS
WSP Nike Camps - http://www.ussportscamps.com/soccer/nike/utah/
BG GOALKEEPING CAMPS
BG Goalkeeping Camps - http://www.worldsportspartners.com/