Team administrator will need to sign into their Affinity Sports account and go to the team you want to sign up and click the hyperlink that says "tournament". From the drop down menu bar, click the tournament that you want to register for and continue onto the registration.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please click on the link above to log in to your affinity account and register for the tournament
**There will be a 2.9% fee for all credit card payments and a $5 fee for all Echecks.**
Tournament Approved Hotels
To book your rooms,
Virgin River Hotel and Casino
Use group rate # VRYS174 to receive the discounted rate.
To book your room online,
CasaBlanca Resort and Casino
Use group rate $ CBYD174 to receive the discounted rate.
To book your room online,
Boys U12 - U15 & High School Provisional and Girls U12 - U18
Dates: March 2-4, 2017
Location: Mesquite, NV
Entry Fee: $550
Registration Closes: February 10, 2017
Schedules: February 21, 2017
Roster Freeze: At Check In
March 2, 2017, 4 - 9pm
Holiday Inn Express
1030 W Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite NV 89027
If mailing a check, please send payment to:
Utah Youth Soccer Association
9159 South State Street
Sandy, Utah 84070
Tournament Roster Information
- Coyote Cup Roster Instructions
- Please follow these instruction to create your roster. Do NOT create a tournament roster. Rosters will freeze at check in. No changes will be made after your team has checked in.
- Log in to your UYSA Account (coach or team manager log in)
- Go to the My Account Page (top right hand corner of the page)
- Scroll down to the Teams Section.
- Click “edit” next to the team you have registered for Coyote Cup
- Click on the gray Tournament Tab (NOT the Tournament Roster tab)
- Click “edit” next to your Coyote Cup Tournament Registration
- Click on the gray Player Roster Tab
- Verify that Roster is correct and that all Jersey Numbers are entered
- To Add Guest Players Click on the Add Player Button at the bottom right side of the page**
- Enter guest player information including player ID number and then click Add Player
**Guest Player Instructions
- All guest players must be added to your tournament roster. All Guest Players are required to fill out the Guest Player Form (which includes signature from their primary coach) and must be presented at check in (by whoever is checking the team in – the guest player does not need to be present). We cannot allow a guest player to participate if the team does not turn in a Guest Player Form for that player at check-in.
- TIME ZONE REMINDER - All times listed for the tournament (check-in, game time, etc.) are PACIFIC TIME ZONE times. Please plan accordingly.
Coyote Cup will be held in Mesquite, NV on March 8-10, 2018