Rising Star's 2019 Coyote Cup
Team administrator will need to sign into their Affinity Sports account and go to the team you want to sign up and click the hyperlink that says "tournament". From the drop down menu bar, click the tournament that you want to register for and continue onto the registration.
Please click on the link above to log in to your affinity account and register for the tournament
**There will be a 2.9% fee for all credit card payments and a $5 fee for all Echecks.**
Boys U11- U15 & High School Provisional and Girls U11 - U19 (U18-U19 combined)
Registration Opens: July 18, 2018
Dates: February 28 - March 2, 2019
Location: Mesquite, NV
$600 - 11U & 12U Age groups
$650 - 13U & Up
February 28, 2019, 3 - 8 pm
Rising Star Sports Ranch
333 N Sandhill Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027
If mailing a check, please send payment to:
Utah Youth Soccer Association
9159 South State Street
Sandy, Utah 84070
Coyote Cup is a Stay-to-Play tournament
Teams are required to follow the current STAY-TO-PLAY policy while participating in the event.
All hotel rooms must be booked with one of the approved hotels provided on the Coyote Cup webpage.
Non-approved hotels, AirBNB, VRBO and other similar properties are not approved.
If a team selects to stay elsewhere in the Mesquite/St. George area you may opt out of the stay and play requirement. To opt out of the Stay-to-Play, teams must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing him of where the team will be staying. A fee of $100 will be required in order for teams to opt out of the Stay-to-Play policy, unless more than half of the team will be lodged at a personally or family owned property Team's choosing this method of lodging will be exempt from the opt out fee.
Teams from Mesquite/St. George are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy
Click here for Schedule and Standings (not yet live)
DIGITAL PLAYER CARD LINK
**To view your digital player cards, please click the above link. You will need this to check-in with the referee before your game**
CSTT Tournament Approved Hotels
To book your rooms with CSST
Contact: Pamela Visentin
Virgin River Hotel and Casino
Discount Code: VRYS194
To book your room online,
CasaBlanca Resort and Casino
Discount Code: CBYS194
To book your room online,
Tournament Roster Information
- Coyote Cup Roster Instructions
- Please follow these instruction to create your roster. Do NOT create a tournament roster. Rosters will freeze at check in. No changes will be made after your team has checked in.
- Log in to your UYSA Account (coach or team manager log in)
- Go to the My Account Page (top right hand corner of the page)
- Scroll down to the Teams Section.
- Click “edit” next to the team you have registered for Coyote Cup
- Click on the gray Tournament Tab (NOT the Tournament Roster tab)
- Click “edit” next to your Coyote Cup Tournament Registration
- Click on the gray Player Roster Tab
- Verify that Roster is correct and that all Jersey Numbers are entered
- To Add Guest Players Click on the Add Player Button at the bottom right side of the page**
- Enter guest player information including player ID number and then click Add Player
**Guest Player Instructions
- All guest players must be added to your tournament roster. All Guest Players are required to fill out the Guest Player Form (which includes signature from their primary coach) and must be presented at check in (by whoever is checking the team in – the guest player does not need to be present). We cannot allow a guest player to participate if the team does not turn in a Guest Player Form for that player at check-in.
- TIME ZONE REMINDER - All times listed for the tournament (check-in, game time, etc.) are PACIFIC TIME ZONE times. Please plan accordingly.
Rising Star's Coyote Cup will be held in Mesquite, NV with 2020 dates TBD