Only Member Organizations are eligible to use the Club Pass – Independent Teams may not
use the club pass. If you are unsure if you are part of a member organization please visit our
Member Organization Links page under the resource tab.
How do I Club Pass?
Only coaches and team managers who are rostered to the team in affinity have the access to club
1. Log in to your UYSA account.
2. Click “edit” next to your team’s application to the state competition or x-league in the
Tournament Application/Game Scoring Section
3. Click on the Player Roster Tab at the top of the page
4. Choose the player you wish to club pass and click the “Assign” button in that player’s row
5. Select the team and game # from the drop down and then Save
If the team you are looking for does not appear in the drop down there may be one of the
The team you are trying to club pass to has a full roster (a team may not deactivate a player to
open up a spot for a club pass player)
You may be trying to club pass a player to a division they are not allowed to play in. Example –
Premier 1 and 2 players may not club pass further down than D1 in their age group. You also
cannot club pass within the same bracket in which your team participates.
If neither of these scenarios apply and you’re still having problems please call the state office
and we will look into the problem for you.