REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
To register for Presidents Cup: Team administrator need to sign into Affinity Sports account and go to the team you want to sign up and click the hyperlink that says "tournament". From the drop down menu bar click the tournament that you want to register for and continue on to the registration.
**There will be a 2.9% fee for all credit card payments and $5.00 fee for all Echecks.
Boys/Girls U9-U12 - January 7-9, 2016 Mesquite, NV (U12 games start Thursday night)
U9: $450; U10-U11: $550; U12 $650
Registration Closes: December 14th, 2015
Schedule Posted: December 21st, 2015
Roster Freeze: January 1st, 2016
Check-in: January 7th, 2016 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If mailing a Check, please send payment to:
Utah Youth Soccer Association
9159 South State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
HOTEL BOOKING LINKS *Presidents Cup is a Stay to Play Tournament and hotels must be reserved through our provided links.
Boys U13-U17 - January 14-18, 2016 Mesquite, NV (games start Thursday night)
Registration Closes: December 21st, 2015
Schedule Posted: December 28th, 2015
Roster Freeze: January 8th, 2016
Check-in: January 14th, 2016 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Girls U13-U17 - February 11-15, 2016 Mesquite, NV (games start Thursday night)
Registration Closes: January 11th, 2016
Schedule Posted: January 18th, 2016
Roster Freeze: February 5th, 2016
Check-in: February 11th, 2016 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Each team (coach or admin) must create a tournament roster for Presidents Cup. The state office will then print off your tournament roster, laminate it, and have it ready for you to pick up at check-in. IMPORTANT – your roster must be created and finalized by Roster Freeze date at midnight (mst). YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING A COPY OF THE ROSTER WITH YOU TO CHECK IN. The tournament roster you create is different than the roster that is automatically created with your P-cup application. Instructions are below.
All guest players must be added to your tournament roster. All Guest Players are required to fill out the guest player form (which includes signature from their primary coach) and must be presented at check in (by whoever is checking the team in – the guest player does not need to be present). Instructions for creating a tournament roster and adding guest players are at the bottom of this email. We cannot allow a guest player to participate if the team does not turn in a guest player form for that player at check-in.
TOURNAMENT ROSTER INSRUCTIONS
Only a coach or admin who is rostered to the team can create a tournament roster.
1) Go to www.utahyouthsoccer.net. Login in under member login which is located on the top right hand of the front page.
2) You will now be on the “My Account” page. Under “Teams” click on the “Edit” link to the right of the team name. (make sure you are under the Team section, not the Tournament Application/Game Scoring)
3) Click on the tournament roster tab and then “Create New Request”.
4) Fill out tournament information and click on “Save & Continue”. List Mica Goodrich as the tournament director, email@example.com for the email, 801.307.5150 for the phone number and UYSA as the governing body.
5) You’ll be taken to the roster page next. You can delete administrators and players by clicking on the red X next the admin/player’s name. To add a guest player click the Add Player/Admin Inside Org at the bottom right hand side of the screen. Choose the Roster Role from the drop down and enter the ID Number and click save and continue. Jersey numbers must be entered in the jersey box as well. If when you click save or continue the next page does not load then click on the review tab and you’ll be taken to the next tab.
If you add a guest player or a tournament player the status will say borrowed. If the player is a guest player you must have the specialty action form with their coach’s signature at the tournament check in.6) Click on the Review and Submit tab and click on the “Submit Application” button
Check-in is (TBD), at the Holiday Inn Express in Mesquite Nevada. 1030 W Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027 (702) 346-2200. Check-in is mandatory for every team. Only 1 representative from the team needs to be there and 1 representative can check in multiple teams if needed.THE ONLY DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO BRING TO CHECK-IN ARE GUEST PLAYER FORMS FOR ANY GUEST PLAYERS YOU HAVE ADDED TO YOUR ROSTER. Registration forms are not required nor are consent for medical treatment forms. However, you do need these during the tournament, upon request, or in case of an accident and parents are not present.
TIME ZONE REMINDER - All times listed for the tournament (check-in, game time, etc.) are PACIFIC TIME ZONE times. Please plan accordingly.
STAY TO PLAY
Teams must reserve all rooming accommodations through the links and hotels provided on the President's Cup webpage for the duration of their play in the tournament; with the exception of those players or coaches that own a home or a family member owns a home in the area.
Mesquite Field Info
Mesquite Sports Complex
1635, World Champiion Way
Mesquite, NV 89027