U9: $450; U10-U11: $550; U12 $650
Registration Closes: December 14th, 2015
Schedule Posted: December 21st, 2015
Roster Freeze: January 1st, 2016
Check-in: January 7th, 2016 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If mailing a Check, please send payment to:
Utah Youth Soccer Association
9159 South State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
HOTEL BOOKING LINKS *Presidents Cup is a Stay to Play Tournament and hotels must be reserved through our provided links.
Presidents Cup Roster Instructions
1. Log in to your UYSA Account (coach or team manager log in)
2. Go to the My Account Page (top right hand corner of the page)
3. Scroll down to the Teams Section.
4. Click “edit” next to the team you have registered for Presidents Cup
5. Click on the gray Tournament Tab (NOT the Tournament Roster tab)
6. Click “edit” next to your Presidents Cup Tournament Registration
7. Click on the gray Player Roster Tab
8. Verify that Roster is correct and that all Jersey Numbers are entered
9. To Add Guest Players Click on the Add Player Button at the bottom right side of the page
a. Enter guest player information including player ID number and then click Add Player
The Roster Freeze is February 5th. No changes will be allowed to Rosters after the roster freeze deadline
Make sure that all player pictures are uploaded and that jersey numbers are correct when checking your roster.
Check-in is (TBD), at the Holiday Inn Express in Mesquite Nevada. 1030 W Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027 (702) 346-2200. Check-in is mandatory for every team. Only 1 representative from the team needs to be there and 1 representative can check in multiple teams if needed.THE ONLY DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO BRING TO CHECK-IN ARE GUEST PLAYER FORMS FOR ANY GUEST PLAYERS YOU HAVE ADDED TO YOUR ROSTER. Registration forms are not required nor are consent for medical treatment forms. However, you do need these during the tournament, upon request, or in case of an accident and parents are not present.
TIME ZONE REMINDER - All times listed for the tournament (check-in, game time, etc.) are PACIFIC TIME ZONE times. Please plan accordingly.
STAY TO PLAY
Teams must reserve all rooming accommodations through the links and hotels provided on the President's Cup webpage for the duration of their play in the tournament; with the exception of those players or coaches that own a home or a family member owns a home in the area.
Mesquite Field Info
Mesquite Sports Complex
1635, World Champiion Way
Mesquite, NV 89027