SCL, IRL, X-League
Schedule and Standings
Boy's Fall 2017
Girl's Fall 2017
2017 Fall SCL, IRL, X-League Medals
Please CLICK HERE to fill out a medal request
League Medals will be available for teams competing in the SCL, IRL, & X-League. (After Spring Season Medals will be available for Premier and U15 Brackets) This order is not for District or Double A teams. Only teams who have all their scores entered, games played, and in the proper standing of their division are eligible for medals. To ensure that your team receives the correct amount of medals and placement, please fill out the form completely.
Order limit is roster maximum and two coaches.
Medals can be picked up on or after Wednesday Nov 1st. (pick up is at 9159 S State Street in Sandy Utah)
*****NOTICE UYSA OFFICE IS CLOSED Friday November 10th*****
The office is open Monday-Friday 9-5.
There is a $16 fee if you would like your medals shipped to you.
Please call the state office to make your shipping payment.
Medal requests are due no later than November 30, 2017. All medals must be picked up by December 18, 2017 .
Rescheduling Policy and Process (full instructions)
Brief Overview of Reschedule Instructions
- League Game Reschedule Policy
- Teams are allowed to initiate two (2) total reschedules (with or without the cost)
- Reschedules cost $50 per game starting the 1st day of league play
- Reschedules must be COMPLETE before the 1st day of league play to not be charged
- COMPLETE -- Changed on the UYSA schedule
- Fall 2017 League begins August 21, 2017
- Reschedules must be complete 5 days before the original schedule date
- Example: Game scheduled Saturday at 1 pm, must be completed Monday before 1 pm
- Before clicking the reschedule request button, the HOME team must have field and referee assignor approval
- Please email all contacts outside of Affinity before initiating the reschedule
- The team initiating the reschedule should click the button (does not matter if home or away)
- Away teams MUST have an email from the home team with field and referee assignor approval
If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees, or unplayable fields, DO NOT click the reschedule button. Send the reschedule request information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Reschedule ALL League Games
- Contact the opposing team using email
- Log into your UYSA Affinity account
- Make sure your picture is highlighted
- Click TEAMS on the tab below
- On the new tab, click Tournament and Schedule Apps
- Click Schedules/Game Scoring on the right hand side (by the team you want)
- Click the opposing team name to see contact information
- Email ALL contacts from your personal email. (Do not use the reschedule button at this time)
- Find several dates and times that teams agree on
- The home team MUST contact their FIELD ASSIGNORS and REFEREE ASSIGNORS for approval
- **NO GAME should be rescheduled (using the button or sending information in) without approval from the home team
RAC (Regional Athletic Complex)
If you would like to play at the RAC, please have your field assignor turn that information in to the scheduler 2 months before League starts. Referee's will be assigned by a specific assignor for the RAC.
Once your games are scheduled, it is up to the teams to contact the RAC, get reservations and pay. www.slcgov.com/RAC
The RAC will assign the game a field number, email your game number and new field number to email@example.com in order to have your games updated from RACTBD's (To be determined). Games must be updated with field numbers 5 days before the date of the game.
Once teams have communicated and have a couple dates (please email outside the affinity system)
Email referee and field assignor with dates. (for all RAC games it is Racreschedules@gmail.com)
You will receive back approval for a TBD field that you can change the game to in the affinity system.
The home team must then contact the RAC and ask for a new field reservation (cancel the old one and make a new one or you may be charged for 2 games)
Send the RAC field NUMBER to firstname.lastname@example.org for the field to be updated from the RACTBD.
*NEWS* League Announcements
2017 Alignment Details
Refund Request Information
- Fall 2017 Referee Refund Link will be available after November 15, 2017