SCL, IRL, X-League
2018-2019 Seasonal Year Promo Tickets
When registering for the 2018-2019 seasonal year be sure to check out this exclusive discounted ticket options.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE U15 (04) TEAMS FOR Seasonal Year 2018-19
- For the 2018-2019 seasonal year U15 age group teams will play in the Premier League (PL), State Competition League (SCL) or the Inter Regional League (IRL).
- UYSA does NOT offer a provisional league for this age group. U15 teams may not register to play in the U16 provisional league. Individual players may apply for a transfer to play up on a provisional team following the transfer policy.
- PREMIER LEAGUE
- Teams playing in the Premier League will play a year round schedule comprised of fall games and spring games. Standings from the fall games and spring games are combined for final standings at the end of the spring 2019 competition. The spring 2019 standings are what will be used for Alignment for the U16 season for the next seasonal year. Teams that are high school impacted (have less than 11 players available after high school try-outs) may submit a list of players who have made their respective high school teams to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 6, 2018. UYSA will schedule games for the teams impacted by high school as late in the season as resources allow. Teams should be prepared that games will be scheduled for impacted teams beginning approximately October 15. Teams that allow players to play high school and are requesting the schedule accommodation may be required to play multiple games during a week. PL teams are allowed two coach initiated reschedules.
- STATE COMPETITION & INTER REGIONAL LEAGUES (SCL & IRL)
- Teams in the SCL and IRL are registering for both fall and spring. Registration is for two seasons. The expectation is that teams will compete in both fall and spring. Fees will be collected for the full year. Teams that do not play both seasons will not receive a refund of the League Fee. There will not be a realignment (promotion or relegation) based on the high school impacted season, (fall season for girls, spring season for boys). Teams are expected to play their scheduled games, if a team forfeits more than one game during the high school impacted season they will be dropped a minimum of one division at the next alignment. The U15 age group has 4 roster spots that can be used strictly for club pass players. Teams can and are encouraged to use the high school impacted season to further develop players; such as technical and tactical skills, players in new positions, different team formations, etc.
2018 Spring Season Information
Medals are available for pick up after you have submitted your order.
- Teams finishing in First and Second place may order medals.
- U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
Medals will be available pick them up from the office or to have them delivered you may call into the office to pay the shipping fee and they will be mailed to you.
2018 Fall Referee Fee Refund
- More information to come following the end of the Fall season.
Rescheduling Policy and Process (full instructions)
Brief Overview of Reschedule Instructions
- League Game Reschedule Policy
- Teams are allowed to initiate two (2) total reschedules (with or without the cost)
- Reschedules cost $50 per game starting the 1st day of league play
- Reschedules must be COMPLETE before the 1st day of league play to not be charged
- COMPLETE -- Changed on the UYSA schedule
- Fall 2018 League begins August 20, 2018
- Reschedules must be complete 5 days before the original schedule date
- Example: Game scheduled Saturday at 1 pm, must be completed Monday before 1 pm
- Before clicking the reschedule request button, the HOME team must have field and referee assignor approval
- Please email all contacts outside of Affinity before initiating the reschedule
- The team initiating the reschedule should click the button (does not matter if home or away)
- Away teams MUST have an email from the home team with field and referee assignor approval
If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees, or unplayable fields, DO NOT click the reschedule button. Send the reschedule request information to email@example.com
- How to Reschedule ALL League Games
- Contact the opposing team using email
- Log into your UYSA Affinity account
- Make sure your picture is highlighted
- Click TEAMS on the tab below
- On the new tab, click Tournament and Schedule Apps
- Click Schedules/Game Scoring on the right hand side (by the team you want)
- Click the opposing team name to see contact information
- Email ALL contacts from your personal email. (Do not use the reschedule button at this time)
- Find several dates and times that teams agree on
- The home team MUST contact their FIELD ASSIGNORS and REFEREE ASSIGNORS for approval
- **NO GAME should be rescheduled (using the button or sending information in) without approval from the home team
RAC (Regional Athletic Complex)
- If you would like to play at the RAC, please have your field assignor turn that information in to the scheduler 2 months before League starts. Referee's will be assigned by a specific assignor for the RAC.
- Once your games are scheduled, it is up to the teams to contact the RAC, get reservations and pay. www.slcgov.com/RAC
- The RAC will assign the game a field number, email your game number and new field number to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have your games updated from RACTBD's (To be determined). Games must be updated with field numbers 5 days before the date of the game.
- Once teams have communicated and have a couple dates (please email outside the affinity system)
- Email referee and field assignor with dates. (for all RAC games it is Racreschedules@gmail.com)
- You will receive back approval for a TBD field that you can change the game to in the affinity system.
- The home team must then contact the RAC and ask for a new field reservation (cancel the old one and make a new one or you may be charged for 2 games)
- Send the RAC field NUMBER to email@example.com for the field to be updated from the RACTBD.