SCL, IRL, X-League
Medals are available for pick up after you have submitted your order.
- Teams finishing in First and Second place may order medals.
- U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
Medals will be available pick them up from the office or to have them delivered you may call into the office to pay the shipping fee and they will be mailed to you
- All requests must be submitted by 11:59pm on June 30, 2018 in order to receive your refund before August 1, 2018.
- If requests are submitted after this date, you will be charged a $10.00 processing fee and you are not guaranteed to receive your refund by August 1, 2018.
- Any refund requests submitted after August 1, 2018 will not be processed.
2018-2019 Seasonal Year Promo Tickets
When registering for the 2018-2019 seasonal year be sure to check out this exclusive discounted ticket options.
Rescheduling Policy and Process (full instructions)
Brief Overview of Reschedule Instructions
- League Game Reschedule Policy
- Teams are allowed to initiate two (2) total reschedules (with or without the cost)
- Reschedules cost $50 per game starting the 1st day of league play
- Reschedules must be COMPLETE before the 1st day of league play to not be charged
- COMPLETE -- Changed on the UYSA schedule
- Spring 2018 League begins March 17, 2018
- Reschedules must be complete 5 days before the original schedule date
- Example: Game scheduled Saturday at 1 pm, must be completed Monday before 1 pm
- Before clicking the reschedule request button, the HOME team must have field and referee assignor approval
- Please email all contacts outside of Affinity before initiating the reschedule
- The team initiating the reschedule should click the button (does not matter if home or away)
- Away teams MUST have an email from the home team with field and referee assignor approval
If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees, or unplayable fields, DO NOT click the reschedule button. Send the reschedule request information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Reschedule ALL League Games
- Contact the opposing team using email
- Log into your UYSA Affinity account
- Make sure your picture is highlighted
- Click TEAMS on the tab below
- On the new tab, click Tournament and Schedule Apps
- Click Schedules/Game Scoring on the right hand side (by the team you want)
- Click the opposing team name to see contact information
- Email ALL contacts from your personal email. (Do not use the reschedule button at this time)
- Find several dates and times that teams agree on
- The home team MUST contact their FIELD ASSIGNORS and REFEREE ASSIGNORS for approval
- **NO GAME should be rescheduled (using the button or sending information in) without approval from the home team
RAC (Regional Athletic Complex)
- If you would like to play at the RAC, please have your field assignor turn that information in to the scheduler 2 months before League starts. Referee's will be assigned by a specific assignor for the RAC.
- Once your games are scheduled, it is up to the teams to contact the RAC, get reservations and pay. www.slcgov.com/RAC
- The RAC will assign the game a field number, email your game number and new field number to email@example.com in order to have your games updated from RACTBD's (To be determined). Games must be updated with field numbers 5 days before the date of the game.
- Once teams have communicated and have a couple dates (please email outside the affinity system)
- Email referee and field assignor with dates. (for all RAC games it is Racreschedules@gmail.com)
- You will receive back approval for a TBD field that you can change the game to in the affinity system.
- The home team must then contact the RAC and ask for a new field reservation (cancel the old one and make a new one or you may be charged for 2 games)
- Send the RAC field NUMBER to firstname.lastname@example.org for the field to be updated from the RACTBD.