Southern Utah Inter-Regional League
To Provide a competitive soccer experience that will train our youth for competitive tournaments and prepare them for high school and college tryouts.
Spring 2017 Updates
As you know, all players who have not paid their Spring Returning Player Fee were taken off of the team roster after 1/25/2017. Please review your roster in Affinity to ensure that all your players have been re-rostered if they have made payment. If they are not on your roster in Affinity, they will not appear on your game day roster.
To have your player re-rostered onto your team you will need to have them pay the Returning Player Fee and then email Carly Brown at email@example.com with proof of receipt AND their team name.
Click here to pay for Returning Players.
Please follow the instructions below if using either of your 2 free reschedule requests:
- Contact the opposing coach (You can find their contact info by clicking on the team name in the schedule) by phone or email prior to submitting the request through the computer system. Find at least 2 options for a date and a.m. / p.m. time preference that works for both of your teams.
*Remember that just because you can request a reschedule, the opposing coach is not obligated to agree to the request.
- When you have 2 or more options for a date and a.m./p.m. time preference, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with those dates.
- They will then verify referee and field availability for the day or one of the dates and times chosen and approve or deny your reschedule.
- After you receive approval from either Terry Ogden or Kariann Atkin go back to the schedule and click on the "reschedule game" button on your schedule. Fill in the approved option for the reschedule game requested.
- Click "submit request" then notify the opposing who then needs to log in and accept the request.
- After the opposing coach accepts the request it will automatically update in the system.
- The deadline for the 2 free reschedule requests is March 18th, 2017 at 11:59PM Mountain Standard Time.
- You will be charged a $50 reschedule fee for any reschedules made after the above date. Reschedules must be processed 5 full days prior to game time.
Club Passing is one of the benefits of being a part of a Member Organization. If you are a part if the following Member Organizations, you may use the club pass feature. If your team is not a part of the listed Member Organizations below you are not allowed to club pass.
- Color Country Futbol Club
- FC Mesquite
- Rage FC
- Fire FC
- FC St. George
- Cima FC
- SU Real
Click here for instructions on how to club pass.
Game Day Rosters
To check-in with the referee for your game, please bring a printed Game Day Roster to the field. Referees will not be accepting digital player cards.
Click here for a link on how to print your Game Day Roster.
- Spring 2017 Medal Request - (link will be posted by May 15th)
- Teams finishing in First of Second place may order medals. U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
- Spring 2017 Updates - IMPORTANT
If your team is going to play for the Spring season, please review the instructions below. Please note, this information is new and different than last spring season.
- The cost for each returning player to play in the SU IRL Spring league is $80. Each player who played in the Fall 2016 season and is playing in the Spring 2017 season will need to register through a specific registration portal to pay the league fee.
- If a returning player has not registered to pay their $80 Registration Fee by January 15, 2017, they will be removed from the roster. An email notification will be sent to the coach and player informing them they have been removed from the roster. In the email will be a link to pay the spring registration fee. Once the player pays the registration fee, they will need to email Carly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform her they have paid their fee. The player will then be rostered back to their team.
- For all new players who did not play in the fall and are just joining a team this spring must register as a new player. The cost of a new player is $120. All new players will need to register through a specific registration portal that is provided by their Certified League Registrar. If a new player does not register through the specific registration portal that is provided by their registrar, the player will be ineligible to be rostered to their team. Please contact your registrar for the new player registration link.
All players who register after January 15, 2017 will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Field Assignor - Terry Ogden email@example.com
- Referee Assignor - Kariann Atkin firstname.lastname@example.org
- All teams must have the minimum number of players in order to register and play in the SU IRL
- Late team registration will not be accepted into the gaming league.
- U10- teams must have at least 7 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U11-U12 teams must have at least 9 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U13-U18 teams must have at least 11 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- Every player will need a valid birth certificate and photo for registration to be completed in the SU-IRL.
- COST: $120 for Fall players, $80 for Spring Players
- AGES: U10-U19
Please contact your Club Registrar for a link to register for the season.
SUSA- Natalie Wiest email@example.com
Color Country Futbol Club- Paige Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Mesquite- Lindy Hulet email@example.com
Rage FC- Paige Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire FC- Kelly Hansen email@example.com
FC St. George- Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org
Cima FC- Kelly Hansen email@example.com