Southern Utah Inter-Regional League
To Provide a competitive soccer experience that will train our youth for competitive tournaments and prepare them for high school and college tryouts.
League Announcements (updated 10/19/2017)
- 2017 FALL Southern Utah Medal Request
- Teams finishing in First and Second place may order medals.
- U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
- Medals will be Delivered To Terry Ogden over Thanksgiving, you can pick them up from him or call into the office and pay the shipping fee to receive them earlier.
Fall 2017 Spring 2018 Updates
A Letter from UYSA on Registration
SU IRL Parents and Players –
Registration for the 2017-2018 seasonal year is open. Per UYSA policy, players may begin registering no earlier than May 15, 2017 for the upcoming seasonal year. However, each Member Organization operates differently and they may have different dates for their registration. Please contact your Member Organization for a registration date specific to them.
In years past during the registration process players have only first paid for their fall season. Then before spring season UYSA would collect the spring season fee from each player. In an effort to stream line the entire registration process, all players U9-U15 will now pay for their fall and spring season at the same time during registration. This change was a very calculated decision and not only discussed at the UYSA State level, but also at the SU IRL Advisory Committee meetings. Both parties agreed it would be the best method of fee collection for U9-U15 players.
All players U16 and above will only be charged 1 fee, as most players only play 1 season due to High School.
Please keep in mind; fees have not increased for the 2017-2018 seasonal year. Each player is being charged the same fee they were charged in the 2016-2017 seasonal year. Below is an explanation of the 3 different fees each SU IRL player pays.
Explanation of Fees:
- UYSA Registration Fee $11
- The Registration fee you pay to UYSA is your membership fee to US Youth Soccer and your insurance fee in case of injuries that occur during trainings, games, or UYSA sanctioned events.
- UYSA Legacy Field Fee $40
- The Legacy Field Project Fee is for the purchase of land to develop fields and complexes across the state to provide to Member Organization's registered with Utah Youth Soccer. Usage will be divided by percentage of club membership in each region.
- UYSA SU League Fee
- U9-U15 $149
- U15-U19 $69
- The SU League Fee covers the costs of aligning the team in the brackets, scheduling games, scheduling referees, field rental fees, and review of game results (red card review, etc.).
Due to this change and the collection of fees at once, UYSA is offering a payment plan of up to 3 installments. When reaching the check-out page during registration, you will see the option to make a full payment or a partial payment.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact UYSA at 801-307-5150. We are open Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM.
League Details & Reminders
Please follow the instructions below if using either of your 2 free reschedule requests:
- Contact the opposing coach (You can find their contact info by clicking on the team name in the schedule) by phone or email prior to submitting the request through the computer system. Find at least 2 options for a date and a.m. / p.m. time preference that works for both of your teams.
*Remember that just because you can request a reschedule, the opposing coach is not obligated to agree to the request.
- When you have 2 or more options for a date and a.m./p.m. time preference, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with those dates.
- They will then verify referee and field availability for the day or one of the dates and times chosen and approve or deny your reschedule.
- After you receive approval from either Terry Ogden or Kariann Atkin go back to the schedule and click on the "reschedule game" button on your schedule. Fill in the approved option for the reschedule game requested.
- Click "submit request" then notify the opposing who then needs to log in and accept the request.
- After the opposing coach accepts the request it will automatically update in the system.
- The deadline for the 2 free reschedule requests is August 18th, 2017 at 11:59PM Mountain Standard Time.
- You will be charged a $50 reschedule fee for any reschedules made after the above date. Reschedules must be processed 5 full days prior to game time.
Club Passing is one of the benefits of being a part of a Member Organization. If you are a part if the following Member Organizations, you may use the club pass feature. If your team is not a part of the listed Member Organizations below you are not allowed to club pass.
- Color Country Futbol Club
- FC Mesquite
- Rage FC
- Liverpool F.C. International Academy Utah
- Cima FC
- SU Real
- United FC
Click here for instructions on how to club pass.
Game Day Rosters
To check-in with the referee for your game, please bring a printed Game Day Roster to the field. Referees will not be accepting digital player cards.
Click here for a link on how to print your Game Day Roster.
- Field Assignor - Terry Ogden firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referee Assignor - Kariann Atkin email@example.com
- All teams must have the minimum number of players in order to register and play in the SU IRL
- Late team registration will not be accepted into the gaming league.
- U9-U10- teams must have at least 7 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U11-U12 teams must have at least 9 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U13-U19 teams must have at least 11 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- Every player will need a valid birth certificate and photo for registration to be completed in the SU-IRL.
- COST: $120 (Fall & Spring league)
- AGES: U10-U19
Please contact your Club Registrar for a link to register for the season.
SUSA- Natalie Wiest firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Country Futbol Club- Paige Marsh email@example.com
FC Mesquite- Lindy Hulet firstname.lastname@example.org
Rage FC- Calindy Twede email@example.com
Liverpool F.C. International Utah- Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org
Heat FC Utah- Kat Esplin email@example.com