Southern Utah Inter-Regional League
To Provide a competitive soccer experience that will train our youth for competitive tournaments and prepare them for high school and college tryouts.
League Announcements (updated 10/22/2018)
- 2018 Fall Southern Utah Medal Request
- Teams finishing in First and Second place may order medals.
- U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
- Medals will be available pick them up from the office or to have them delivered you may call into the office to pay the shipping fee and they will be mailed to you.
League Details & Reminders
Please follow the instructions below if using either of your 2 free reschedule requests:
- Contact the opposing coach (You can find their contact info by clicking on the team name in the schedule) by phone or email prior to submitting the request through the computer system. Find at least 2 options for a date and a.m. / p.m. time preference that works for both of your teams.
*Remember that just because you can request a reschedule, the opposing coach is not obligated to agree to the request.
- When you have 2 or more options for a date and a.m./p.m. time preference, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with those dates.
- They will then verify referee and field availability for the day or one of the dates and times chosen and approve or deny your reschedule.
- After you receive approval from either Terry Ogden or Kariann Atkin go back to the schedule and click on the "reschedule game" button on your schedule. Fill in the approved option for the reschedule game requested.
- Click "submit request" then notify the opposing who then needs to log in and accept the request.
- After the opposing coach accepts the request it will automatically update in the system.
- The deadline for the 2 free reschedule requests is March 21, 2018 at 11:59PM Mountain Standard Time.
- You will be charged a $50 reschedule fee for any reschedules made after the above date. Reschedules must be processed 5 full days prior to game time.
Club Passing is one of the benefits of being a part of a Member Organization. If you are a part if the following Member Organizations, you may use the club pass feature. If your team is not a part of the listed Member Organizations below you are not allowed to club pass.
- Color Country Futbol Club
- FC Mesquite
- Rage FC
- Liverpool F.C. International Academy Utah
- Cima FC
- SU Real
- United FC
Click here for instructions on how to club pass.
Game Day Rosters
To check-in with the referee for your game, please bring a printed Game Day Roster to the field. Referees will not be accepting digital player cards.
Click here for a link on how to print your Game Day Roster.
- Field Assignor - Terry Ogden firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referee Assignor - Kariann Atkin email@example.com
- All teams must have the minimum number of players in order to register and play in the SU IRL
- Late team registration will not be accepted into the gaming league.
- U9-U10- teams must have at least 7 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U11-U12 teams must have at least 9 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U13-U19 teams must have at least 11 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- Every player will need a valid birth certificate and photo for registration to be completed in the SU-IRL.
- COST: $120 (Fall & Spring league)
- AGES: U10-U19
Please contact your Club Registrar for a link to register for the season.
SUSA- Natalie Wiest firstname.lastname@example.org
Cima FC - Kat Esplin email@example.com
Color Country Futbol Club- Paige Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Mesquite- Heidee Draney email@example.com
Liverpool F.C. International Utah- Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org
Rage FC- Calindy Twede email@example.com
SU Real- Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org
United FC- Sara Souza email@example.com
Independent Teams - Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org