Southern Utah Inter-Regional League
To Provide a competitive soccer experience that will train our youth for competitive tournaments and prepare them for high school and college tryouts.
- Spring 2017 Medal Request - (link will be posted by May 15th)
- Teams finishing in First of Second place may order medals. U15 and above will only receive medals for First place.
- Spring 2017 Updates - IMPORTANT
If your team is going to play for the Spring season, please review the instructions below. Please note, this information is new and different than last spring season.
- The cost for each returning player to play in the SU IRL Spring league is $80. Each player who played in the Fall 2016 season and is playing in the Spring 2017 season will need to register through a specific registration portal to pay the league fee.
- If a returning player has not registered to pay their $80 Registration Fee by January 15, 2017, they will be removed from the roster. An email notification will be sent to the coach and player informing them they have been removed from the roster. In the email will be a link to pay the spring registration fee. Once the player pays the registration fee, they will need to email Carly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform her they have paid their fee. The player will then be rostered back to their team.
- For all new players who did not play in the fall and are just joining a team this spring must register as a new player. The cost of a new player is $120. All new players will need to register through a specific registration portal that is provided by their Certified League Registrar. If a new player does not register through the specific registration portal that is provided by their registrar, the player will be ineligible to be rostered to their team. Please contact your registrar for the new player registration link.
All players who register after January 15, 2017 will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Field Assignor - Terry Ogden email@example.com
- Referee Assignor - Kariann Atkin firstname.lastname@example.org
- All teams must have the minimum number of players in order to register and play in the SU IRL
- Late team registration will not be accepted into the gaming league.
- U10- teams must have at least 7 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U11-U12 teams must have at least 9 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- U13-U18 teams must have at least 11 players registered and 2 coaches. (with U.S. Soccer Licenses)
- Every player will need a valid birth certificate and photo for registration to be completed in the SU-IRL.
- COST: $120 for Fall players, $80 for Spring Players
- AGES: U10-U19
Please contact your Club Registrar for a link to register for the season.
SUSA- Natalie Wiest email@example.com
Color Country Futbol Club- Paige Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Mesquite- Lindy Hulet email@example.com
Rage FC- Paige Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire FC- Kelly Hansen email@example.com
FC St. George- Kelly Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org
Cima FC- Kelly Hansen email@example.com