Southern Utah Inter-Regional League
League Announcements (updated 02/07/2020)
Medals will be available pick them up from the office, delivered to you with shipping, or picked up from Terry Ogden
- Field Assignor - Terry Ogden email@example.com
- Referee Assignor - Kariann Atkin firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the opposing coach directly (Not through Affinity, yet) to find 2 or 3 alternative game dates with an a.m. or p.m. preference.
Email the alternative dates to all 3 of the following:
Please put "RESCHEDULE REQUEST" in the memo portion of the email and remember it is up to you to follow up with us if you do not hear back within 24-36 hours!!
IF YOU RECEIVE A RESCHEDULE REQUEST FROM AN OPPOSING COACH THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE AN APPROVAL FROM KARIANN OR TERRY, DO NOT ACCEPT IT!!
Each Team has 2 reschedule requests available. If used and completed prior to the free reschedule request deadline (MIDNIGHT FEB, 25TH, 2019) then the reschedule request are no charge. THE DEADLINE FOR ALL GAMES SCHEDULED PRIOR TO MARCH 2ND, 2019 IS 5 FULL DAYS PRIOR TO KICKOFF TIME OF THE MATCH!
If the requests are made or completed after the free reschedule request deadline has past, there is a $50.00 fee charged to your c.c. when the reschedule is completed through Affinity. The free reschedule request deadline will expire 2 weeks after the schedule is released.
All reschedule requests must be COMPLETED a FULL 5 Days prior to the originally scheduled kick off time for the game. This includes games scheduled prior to the reschedule request deadline!
Please remember the following are errors and will not count as one of your 2 free reschedule requests:
You will still need to follow the procedure listed above, but you need to notify Kariann and Terry of the reason for the request.
Out of County weeknight games. These are automatically generated by the system and we don't always catch all of them.
Games scheduled on your School districts (designated) spring break. Washington County teams are playing on the 9th your designated Saturday off is March 16th, 2019. Clark and Iron Counties are off on April 20th.
Double headers with less than 3 full hours between games, double headers will be more likely for teams that live outside of Washington County, this due to our trying to keep teams from traveling during the week.
Games scheduled over State Cup. If your team is participating in UYSA State Cup we will gladly reschedule any conflicting league matches.
Game Day Rosters
- To check-in with the referee for your game, please bring a printed Game Day Roster to the field.
- Referees will not be accepting digital player cards.
- Click here for a link on how to print your Game Day Roster.
- 7 Elite Academy
- Cima FC
- FC Mesquite
- Fire FC
- Heat FC
- Rage FC
- SU Surf
- United FC
Certified League Registrar Contact Information
- 7 Elite Academy- Dan Aubrey Dan.Aubrey@7eliteacademy.com
- Cima FC - Kat Esplin | email@example.com
- FC Mesquite- Heidee Draney | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire FC - Kelly Hansen | email@example.com
- HeatFC- Jamie McNary | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rage FC- Calindy Twede | email@example.com
- SUSA- Natalie Wiest | firstname.lastname@example.org
- SU Surf - Paige Marsh | email@example.com
- United FC- Sara Souza | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Independent Teams - Please reach out to either Kat Esplin, Paige Marsh, or Calindy Twede for services.