Sandy, UT - 08/08/19
"Free Reschedule" Deadline for the Fall 2019 season is fast approaching, please see below for a reminder on how to go about setting up your reschedule matches this season.
How To Reschedule Your League Game
Teams are only allowed to initiate 2 reschedules each season
- There is a free reschedule period prior to the start of the season. The free reschedule deadline is midnight on Sunday, August 18th.
- You will be charged a $50 reschedule fee after the free reschedule period has closed.
- The reschedule must be accepted by both teams in order for it to be completed. • Reschedules must be completed 5 days prior to the original scheduled game date. (Ex: If your game is on Saturday at 1PM, your reschedule must be completed by Monday before 1PM.)
- Before clicking the reschedule button, the HOME TEAM must have field and referee assignor approval for this change.
- The team requesting the reschedule should click the reschedule button after all parties have agreed on the reschedule details.
If you are rescheduling your game due to weather, field closure, referee determination cancellation, missing referees, air quality report, or a league commissioner cancellation, please use the “Other” Reschedule process.
First- Contacting the Opposing Team
- Contact the opposing team via email before starting your reschedule in Affinity
- Make sure you are logged into your team administrator account in Affinity and your photo is outlined in red
- Click the TEAMS tab
- On the new tab, click Tournament and Schedule Apps
- Click Schedules/Game Scoring on the right hand side (by the team)
- Click the opposing team name to see contact info 7) Using your email, work with the opposing team on dates and times for your reschedule
- The HOME team must have confirmation from the field and referee assignor that the new dates, time, or location work
Second - Starting Your Reschedule in Affinity
- After the new reschedule information has been agreed on by all parties, log into your Affinity account
- Click on the TEAM tab
- Click on the Tournament and Schedule Apps tab
- Click Schedules/Game Scoring
- Click the Reschedule button by the game you are making the change to
- Enter ALL information, including date, time, (AM/PM), Date, Field Name and Field Number
- Click Send Request
- The opposing team must log into their Affinity account and click Accept Request in order for the reschedule to be completed
**The reschedule is not complete until the new game details are reflected on the Affinity schedule.**
UYSA reserves the right to move games back to original dates, times, and locations if teams did not follow the correct steps.