Can you believe the spring season is coming to a close? This means that there are just a few things left to do.
Take a second to browse through the below season end checklist and make sure you’ve tackled each item.
Close out your Bracket
- In order for your bracket to report the correct standings, all game stats need to be entered into Affinity by June 1.
- If one of your games as a CS entered in the score box, an incorrect score, or an unscored game please email email@example.com with the game number and confirmation from both coaches on the score of the game.
- If you have questions on tie-breakers, please refer to Section 6 Player Development. (pg. 16)
Order your Spring League Medals
- Teams finishing in FIRST or SECOND place may order medals
- U15 and above only receive medals for FIRST place and at the end of their season
- Medal orders are limited to the max. number of players rostered and a max. of 3 coaches
- Please do not order medals for club passed players
- Pick up your medals at the UYSA State Office: 9159 South State Street Sandy Utah 84070
- If you want your medals SHIPPED, please fill out the mailing address on the above form and call the office to pay the $16.00 shipping fee. 801-307-5150
PL, SCL, IRL, X-League Medal Request
Southern Utah IRL Medal Request
Request Referee Fee Refund
- If your game did not have a full referee crew, please submit a request for refund.
- If you club paid your referee fees, do not submit a request. UYSA will be refunding the clubs directly.
- If your team participated in a year round league (U11-U15) please request your refund for the entire seasonal year.
- This request form is for the PL, SCL, IRL, X-League teams only.
- Must submit request no later than June 30, 2018.
Looking Forward to Fall 2018
- Tryout Dates
- U-9 and U-10 age groups may tryout on or after the Monday before Memorial Day for a Team that will compete in the next Seasonal Year
- U11-U19 age groups may tryout after Memorial Day for a Team that will compete the next Seasonal Year.
- Fall Alignment – alignment forms must be submitted to your region’s competition committee representative by July 1st.
- U15 Divisions – any non-premier team will play separate fall and spring season.
- Coaching Waivers – all coaching waivers expire on June 1, 2018. Coaches will need to complete the next available course in order to coach in the fall season.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact the UYSA State Office at 801-307-5150. We are open Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM.