Sandy, Utah (03/20/2017) The SCL, IRL, X-League, and SU-IRL is underway. UYSA would like to take a minute to refresh your memory on a few "How To's" that you might have forgotten during the winter months. Please review the information below and click on the links for more details and instructions.
The core objective of club passing is to provide Member Organizations and their coaches the flexibility to c-pass players from team to team within their own organization as necessary for player development.
Club Passing is one of the benefits of being a part of a Member Organization.
If your team is not a part of a Member Organization you are not allowed to club pass. If you are unsure about if your team is a part of a Member Organization, please click here to view a list of the UYSA Member Organizations.
How to Club Pass a Player
Game Day Rosters & Digital Player Cards
**Only coaches and team administrators who are rostered on the team in Affinity have access to print Game Day Rosters or access Digital Player Cards.
Prior to 15 minutes after the starting time of the match, a representative of each team must present an official UYSA roster to the referee.
Teams playing in the SCL, IRL, X-League
Teams playing in the Southern Utah-IRL
*The print roster button will appear 24 hours before a game, Teams are encouraged to print as close to game time as possible.*
How to Print a Game Day Roster
Digital Player Cards Link
- Teams are only allowed to initiate two (2) reschedules each season
- Reschedules cost $50 starting the 1st day of league play (March 18, 2017)
- Reschedule must be COMPLETE before Friday, March 17th at 11:59pm in order to avoid the $50 reschedule fee. (The reschedule is NOT COMPLETE until it has changed on the UYSA schedule.)
- Reschedules must be complete 5 days before the original schedule date.
- EX. If your game is on Saturday March, 18th at 1:00, your reschedule must be completed Monday March 13th before 1:00.
- Before clicking the reschedule button the HOME team must have field and referee assignor approval
- Please email all contacts outside of Affinity first
- Team initiating the reschedule should click the button (does not matter if home or away) Away teams MUST have an email from the home team with field and referee assignor approval.
If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees or unplayable fields do not click the reschedule button. Send reschedule information to email@example.com.
How to Reschedule your Game
For more league information and FAQs, please visit the Team Manager page on the UYSA website.