COSTS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2013
Eligibility: USYSA Affiliated Teams Ages U14 - U18 Teams
Teams may have a maximum eighteen (18) Players. Each team may have a maximum of four (4) guest players for the tournament.
Selection: Tournament Board reserves the right to accept or reject applications to provide the best level of play and balance of teams to the tournament. A first received, first reserved space will be followed unless the board deems it necessary to accept another team based upon the above conditions.
Format: All teams are guaranteed three games with the possibility of the two top teams in the age division playing a Championship game.
Age Groups: U14, U15, U16, U17, U18 boys and girls.
Entry Fee: $550.00 per team U14-U18
Awards: First and Second place awards in each division.
Check-in: Thursday February 14th, 2013 6-9 pm
Items needed for check-in: The team may be checked in by the coach, team manager or parent from the team. Once
the team has checked in, the roster is frozen and no additional players may be added to the roster.
If using a UYSA Affinity Roster:
The following is required for check-in: · Official UYSA Affinity Roster: One (1) copy needed. This copy will be kept by the tournament committee. · Travel/Tournament Roster with photos (5 copies): Five (5) copies needed. This roster MUST list every player and coach who will be playing/coaching for your team in the tournament, including guest players. Any
player not listed on your Official Affinity Roster needs to be listed as a guest. One (1) copy will be kept by the tournament committee. Four (4) copies will be stamped for approval at check-in and you need to bring one copy to each game played. ·
UYSA/US Club registration/medical release: Participation Registration Form Every player (including guests) must have a player participation form from your team's state association. The form must contain signed consent for medical
treatment. These forms will not be kept by the tournament committee. · Travel Papers: out of state teams only · Guest
player forms for up to four guest players per team: UYSASpecialty Player Action Form
If using player cards The following is required for check-in:
- Current player cards for each player and coach participating in the tournament.
- An official roster signed by District/League Registrar. Out of state teams will need to provide a certified roster from their registrar.
- UYSA/US Club registration/medical release Participation Registration Form: signed by parent or guardian required for all players. The medical waivers must be presented at registration and must be present at every game with the coach.
- Each guest player must have a signed registration/medical waiver form, a current player card, and a signed
guest player form Specialty Player Action Form
- Travel papers, out of state teams only.
4. Remove the pictures showing check-in procedures with cards