Utah Youth Soccer Association
Utah Youth Soccer is the leader in promoting, developing and governing youth soccer in Utah: providing quality educational and developmental opportunities for all members.
HIRING FOR: Full time position with Utah Youth Soccer
JOB TITLE: Manager - League Commissioner
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
JOB SUMMARY: The League Commissioner is responsible for overseeing and monitoring all aspects of the UYSA State Competition League.
· Oversee the League Scheduler and creating and monitoring of league schedules
· Oversee the Arbiter Referee Assigning Module and Refpay for payment of referees
· Work with the Competition Committee to create new policy and league protocols
· Review Red Cards and Coach Ejections weekly
· In conjunction with the Protest Chair and Disciplinary Chair, facilitate the adjudication process
· Respond to league comments, requests, or concerns
· Investigate Field Requirement violations
· Attend league games
· Enforce league policies
MINIMUM EDUCATION/AND OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree with at least three (3) years of sport management related experience.
· Must have extensive knowledge of FIFA Laws of the Game, US Youth and Utah Youth Soccer policies and procedures
· Must be able to work with many different groups and personalities to problem solve and troubleshoot league issues and opportunities
· Must be able to navigate and operate the Affinity Sports Registration Software and Tournament Scheduling and the Arbiter Sports Platform
· Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
Full-time Salary with competitive benefits package
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE
April 4, 2014
TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to Bryan Attridge at email@example.com.