Utah Youth Soccer is hiring a new League Manager to oversee our state wide competition soccer league. Please see below job posting and let us know if you are interested in applying!
Utah Youth Soccer Association
Utah Youth Soccer is the leader in promoting, developing and governing youth soccer in Utah: providing quality educational and developmental opportunities for all members.
HIRING FOR: Full time position with Utah Youth Soccer
JOB TITLE: League Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
JOB SUMMARY: The League Commissioner is responsible for overseeing and monitoring all aspects of the UYSA State Competition League.
- Oversee the league scheduler in creating and monitoring of league schedules
- Work with the Competition and Player Development committees to facilitate alignment of teams for fall and spring competition seasons
- Work with the Competition Committee and Player Development Committee to create new league policies, protocols, and initiatives
- Oversee the Refpay process for payment of referees in the state competition league
- Review red cards and coach/spectator ejections weekly
- In conjunction with the Protest Chair and Disciplinary Chair, facilitate the adjudication process
- Respond to league comments, requests, or concerns
- Make disciplinary or match protest rulings
- Investigate field requirement violations
- Attend league games
- Enforce league policies
- Fulfill other responsibilities as tasked by supervisor
MINIMUM EDUCATION/AND OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree with at least three (3) years of sport management related experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of FIFA Laws of the Game, US Youth and Utah Youth Soccer policies and procedures
- Must be able to work with many different groups and personalities to problem solve and troubleshoot league issues and opportunities
- Must be able to navigate and operate the Affinity Sports Registration Software, Tournament Scheduling and the Arbiter Sports Platform
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
Full-time Salary with competitive benefit package
Email your cover letter and resume to Bryan Attridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.