Utah Youth Soccer Association
Utah Youth Soccer is the leader in promoting, developing and governing youth soccer in Utah: providing quality educational and developmental opportunities for all members.
HIRING FOR: Full-time salary position with Utah Youth Soccer
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Media Manager
MIMINUM REQUIREMENTS: Marketing degree or equivalent required OR at least 5 years of sports marketing experience
PAY: Competitive Salary and Benefits
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing and Media Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of UYSA’s Marketing Program, including but not limited to advertising, social media, program/game/tournament signage and recaps, sponsor relations, and media partnerships. The Marketing and Media manager will work with each department within the UYSA office to ensure marketing plans are created and carried out for each program/event. In addition they will be responsible for the marketing program for Ogden City SC, an elite amateur franchise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with all departments to create and implement marketing plans and timelines for UYSA events and programs including but not limited to State Cup, Presidents Cup, Coyote Cup, Youth Soccer Month, Charity Golf Tournament, ODP, AGM, and the State Competition League.
- Manage UYSA Social Media Platforms
- Provide coverage and write-ups for assigned state, regional, and national tournaments/events
- Manage UYSA email blasts platform for sanctioned tournaments/camps, etc.
- Ensure that all marketing/communication related obligations are met for each sponsorship.
- Provide one page review for sponsors after each event
- Provide end of the year review book for each sponsor
- Manage and maintain relationship with UYSA Media Partner(s)
- Create monthly and yearly schedule ensuring that content is even and consistent throughout the year.
- Identify/create human interest stories to be featured on news outlets and UYSA channels
- Create graphics, logos, and other needed designs for leagues and programs
- Maintain UYSA website and update content
- Create carry out promotional events/ideas that create excitement and involvement of UYSA members
- Create marketing program for UYSA’s new PDL franchise, Ogden City SC
- Drive interest and increase fan base for franchise
- Create promotions that increase and improve fan interaction and experience
- Manage gameday media items such as interviews, live streaming, and social media postings
TO APPLY: Send resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if possible) to email@example.com. The interview process will begin as quickly as possible.