TOPSoccer with UYSA
US Youth Soccer is truly the game for all kids. Utah Youth Soccer provides every level of play from the recreation player to the Olympic Development Player. In between is a program called TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer).
TOPSoccer began in 1991, designed and administered by US Youth Soccer, the nations largest youth sports organization. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, ages 4-99, who has a mental or physical disability, to provide meaningful learning, development, and physical participation opportunities to these young athletes through the game of soccer. There are thousands of children with different abilities who need, and can be provided the opportunity to play soccer through TOPSoccer.
TOPSoccer Program and Information
- UYSA Looking for Players to Participate in TOPSoccer Program
- In Utah we currently have six existing programs and more that will start soon. Utah Youth Soccer needs your help in getting the word out that such a program is available. If you have a family member or friend who could benefit from such a program please refer them to any one of our TOPSoccer committee members. They also need volunteers. If you can help in any way, from being a buddy to an athlete or helping raise funds to cover costs we want you! Anyone wanting to volunteer should contact UYSA by calling 801-307-5150 or by emailing email@example.com
TOPSoccer Registration Info (based on location)
For more information for your area please contact
Region 2 TOPSoccer
- Colleen Fulks- South Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maren Jones- La Roca Soccer Club: email@example.com
Region 3 TOPSoccer
- Chrissy Barbosa- Northwest Rec Center: firstname.lastname@example.org?
Region 4 TOPSoccer
- Mary Anderson- USA Soccer Club: email@example.com
Region 5 TOPSoccer
- Heather Karns- Orem Youth Soccer: firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 623-2030
TOPSoccer Reference Material